Welcome to the Internet Test Room (ITR) Wiki.
The ITR system helps you with creating, administering and reporting on basically anything that asks information from a person. This can be in the form of an exam, a psychological test, a survey or some other form of questionnaire.
You can support various business models with the system. Some common examples are the following.
- You are a publisher and you want to sell your tests to your customers
- A psychological testing firm that wants to test candidates
- A school that wants to automate the exam process so less staff is needed and teachers have to spend less time on checking exams
- A university that wants to give students access to a testing system so they can practice with certain tests
- A company that runs surveys with groups of customers
- et cetera
The ITR facilitates every step in this process and all roles which are often found in this process.
- Candidate; a person that takes a test using the ITR system
- Test taking support staff; a person that prepares test sessions for candidates and prepares the test reports
- Test evaluator; a person that evaluates the results of the test and discusses this with the candidate
- Report developer; a person that drafts and builds the reports and graphs in the ITR
- Test Developer; a person that develops new tests in the ITR
- Question type developer; a person that developers new question types for usage in tests
- Test data researcher; a person that evaluates (anonimised) test results and asks a test developer to adapts the tests if needed
- System maintenance engineer; a person that installs and optimizes the ITR system for daily usage
- Master user; the person that maintains all organisations/departements/customers, gives credits to companies to take tests, changes server settings et cetera.
What can you find on this wiki?
- Introduction; If you are new to the ITR system please read the Introduction.
- TestTaking; A description on how to take tests on the ITR
- Office; The office is the part of the ITR where you can prepare tests, test sessions and report on them.
- Installing; If you want to install the ITR please check this information
And many other things! Check the menu.